|GAZ SADKO Classic 4×4|
|Curb weight, kg||3990|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (G.V.W), kg||6350|
|Curb weight distribution on the road surface, kN (kgf)|
|front ,kg||23.1 (2360)|
|rear, kg||16.0 (1630)|
|Wheels||Disk-type, with 228-457 rim,|
|board and cut lock rings|
|Tires||Air tires, radial, size – 12.00R18|
|Cab||All-metal, two seats, two doors|
|Type||Turbodiesel with inter-cooler|
|Cylinders||4, vertical inline|
|Max. Power (hp/rpm)||134.9/2300|
|Max. Torque (Nm/rpm)||419.4/1200-2100|
|Maximum Speed, km/h||95|
|Fuel System||Diesel, Double-loop, low and high pressure, common rail with electronic control|
|Fuel Consumption, L/100km||60 km/h = 16,21, 80 km/h = 21,5l|
|Boosting System||Gas turbine, with one turbocharger and air-to-air cooler|
|Gearbox||Manual 5-speed, with synchronizers on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th speeds|
* One fuel tank/Two fuel tanks
** Two fuel tanks
- Progressive design, conforming to state-of-the-art global trends, has been developed in partnership with AVL List GmbH (Austria).
- The VIBROCOUSTIK engine supports reduce noise and vibration.
- Engine operating life 700,000 km.
- Assured safe start at low temperatures.
- High traction and speed capabilities result in power output of 149 hp. at peak torque of 490 Nm.
- New generation Bosch Common Rail fuel system provides high fuel consumption efficiency.
- The engine is capable of operating under the most extreme conditions without extreme stress.
|Engine type||Diesel, 4-stroke, turbocharged with intercooler,
liquid cooling system,
power steering pump,
brake system compressor
|Number and arrangement of cylinders||4, in-line||4, in-line|
|Cylinder diameter and piston travel, mm||105×128||105×128|
|Net rated power, kW (hp)
(@ crankshaft RPM)
|Maximum torque, net, Nm (kgf·m)
(@ crankshaft RPM)
|Sequence of cylinders operation||1-3-4-2||1-3-4-2|
|Crankshaft RPM @ idle run, RPM
|Direction of crankshaft rotation (when watching from the fan side)||–||right|
|Reference mai8n fuel consumption @:
60 km/h, l/100 km
80 km/h, l/100 km
|Reference gas consumption @ steady speed:
60 km/h, cub. m/100 km
80 km/h, cub. m/100 km
|Number of gas bottles, pcs.||–||7|
|Gas bottle capacity, cub. m (kg)||–||52|
|Total capacity of gas bottles, cub. m/kg||–||72.8|
|Autonomous range after one filling using gas, km||–||370|
|Total fuel range after one filling, km||–||370|