One coat paint – White
One coat paint – Chili
One coat paint – Black
Metallic – Titan
Metallic – Silver Light
Metallic – Red Gold
SHORT PLATFORM (MULTI-PURPOSE / CITY)**
STANDARD PLATFORM (MULTI-PURPOSE / CITY)*
STANDARD PLATFORM (MULTI-PURPOSE / CITY)*
EXTRA-LONG PLATFORM (MULTI-PURPOSE / CITY)***
|Number of seats||3||3||7||3|
|Curb weight, kg||3,730||4,130||4,150||4,680|
Rear (between the centers of double tires), mm
|Clearance (below the rear axle housing @ GVW), mm||253/188||253/188||253/188||195|
|Minimum turning radius by the outside front wheel tread, m||8.2||9.6||9.6||9.1|
|Maximum speed on a horizontal smooth highway, km/h||105||105||105||105|
|Overhang angles (under load)
|Maximum uphill gradient using the main fuel type under full load, %||260 (26)||260 (26)||260 (26)||250 (25)|
|Loading height, mm||1,200/1,135||1,300/1,235||1,300/1,235||1,060|
|Internal body dimensions, mm
|Gearbox||5-speed, manual||5-speed, manual||5-speed, manual||5-speed, manual|
|Fuel tank capacity, l||95||95||95||95|
* C41R33-000010/C41R33-000010 7DA
** C41R13-000010/C41R13-000010 7DA
*** C42R33-000010/C42R33-000010 7DA
All the technical specifications are given for reference, please ask the official GAZ dealer in your region for detailed information according to the vehicle-type approval.
EUROPEAN RELIABILITY STANDARDS
NEXT family vehicles employ state-of-the-art technical solutions. Suppliers of assemblies and components for the vehicles were both leading Russian companies and globally renowned manufacturers.
The use of a ZF clutch and LUK central cylinder results in minimal effort and clutch pedal travel.
- Accurate and fast gear change is ensured by Oerlikon Graziano synchronizers, Schaeffler and SKF bearings, and sealing capacity is ensured by Rubena and Simrit cuffs.
- SPICER DANA cardan gear is maintenance-free, ensuring assembly reliability.
- Simrit cuffs ensure sealing capacity of the rear axle housing.
HIGH CORROSION RESISTANCE
All parts of the GAZon NEXT cabin most exposed to corrosive environments are fully galvanized or made of plastic. At all stages of production, progressive corrosion-resistant materials are used.
All joints and seams are protected by a corrosion-resistant coating and special sealants. Cataphoresis treatment of hidden cavities of the cabin and complete processing of the on-board platform provide for reliable protection. Standard warranty against penetrative corrosion of the cabin is 8 years without mileage restriction.
Drivers of any build and height will feel comfortable driving the NEXT thanks to the adjustable and CSA energy-absorbing steering column. There is an ergonomic small-diameter steering wheel with radio control buttons, cruise control and engine speed control.
ZF steering gear provides good steering feedback and a small number of revolutions for complete rotation of the wheels with optimal effort. The number of revolutions of the steering wheel from stop to stop is 4.2.
- State-of-the-art TENNECO shock absorbers provide effective vibration damping.
- Front and rear axle stabilizer bars provide stability and control.
- The reinforced leaf springs of the front and rear wheels provide increased vehicle load capacity.
- High braking efficiency is provided by ventilated disc brakes on the front and rear wheels.
- Service life of brake linings is up to 200,000 km.
- ABS, ASR and EBD systems retain control of the vehicle during extreme braking.
- The new braking system is highly reliable and provides a low brake pedal effort.
- The braking mechanism is highly efficient and provides for a short braking path.
High level of passive safety:
- conventional cabin
- one additional meter for your safety;
- programmable cabin collapse sections;
- TAKATA three-point seat belts
Vehicle “dead zones” have been minimized:
- increased area covered by electrically heated mirrors; hood not visible;
- large glazed area;
- wiper blades are longer, with windshield washer jets installed.
- Daytime running lights with automatic switch-on with the ignition on
- State-of-the-art Osram, General Electric lamps with 25% increased lifespan
- Headlight range control
- Simple and convenient lamp replacement
- High level of operation in compliance with the latest standards
- Progressive design, conforming to state-of-the-art global trends, has been developed in partnership with AVL List GmbH (Austria).
- The VIBROCOUSTIK engine supports reduce noise and vibration.
- Engine operating life 700,000 km.
- Assured safe start at low temperatures.
- High traction and speed capabilities result in power output of 149 hp. at peak torque of 490 Nm.
- New generation Bosch Common Rail fuel system provides high fuel consumption efficiency.
- The engine is capable of operating under the most extreme conditions without extreme stress.
|Engine type||Diesel, 4-stroke, turbocharged with intercooler,
liquid cooling system,
power steering pump,
brake system compressor
|Number and arrangement of cylinders||4, in-line||4, in-line|
|Cylinder diameter and piston travel, mm||105×128||105×128|
|Net rated power, kW (hp)
(@ crankshaft RPM)
|Maximum torque, net, Nm (kgf·m)
(@ crankshaft RPM)
|Sequence of cylinders operation||1-3-4-2||1-3-4-2|
|Crankshaft RPM @ idle run, RPM
|Direction of crankshaft rotation (when watching from the fan side)||–||right|
|Reference mai8n fuel consumption @:
60 km/h, l/100 km
80 km/h, l/100 km
|Reference gas consumption @ steady speed:
60 km/h, cub. m/100 km
80 km/h, cub. m/100 km
|Number of gas bottles, pcs.||–||7|
|Gas bottle capacity, cub. m (kg)||–||52|
|Total capacity of gas bottles, cub. m/kg||–||72.8|
|Autonomous range after one filling using gas, km||–||370|
|Total fuel range after one filling, km||–||370|
The GAZon has “inherited” its cabin module from the GAZelle NEXT and all its advantages along with it: ergonomics and comfort, heating and ventilation system, increased user space and excellent visibility. The anatomical seat even in baseline configuration has armrests and a wide range of adjustments, optionally equipped with lumbar support and heating. A wide doorway and low footstep provide easy entry and exit. The door is securely fixed in intermediate positions.
Delphi installed in the NEXT provides excellent interior heating and cooling performance as well as windshield thawing: in just 5-7 minutes you will forget about the cold outside the window. Effective exhaust ventilation and cabin filter clean the air in the cabin.
The state-of-the-art comfortable ergonomic dashboard is made of plastic with a soft touch effect. The instrument cluster includes an on-board computer displaying main vehicle operation settings. Backlight brightness of the dashboard can be adjusted.
ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND ELECTRICALLY HEATED MIRRORS
The baseline configuration of the Next includes Brose power windows with an optimal opening/closing speed of 5-6 seconds. Electric heating of side mirrors provides good visibility even in severe frost conditions.
EASY REPLACEMENT LAMPS
Special side hatches in the front wheelarches of the vehicle provide easy access to the low/ high beam lamps, parking lights, daytime running lights and direction indicators.
CONVENIENCE OF MAINTENANCE
- Hood gas springs.
- Anti-slip lining on bumper.
- Optimal position of tanks with operating fluids in close proximity to each other.
- Simplified tire fitting process using a bolted fitting.
NICHES, SHELVES, GLOVEBOXES
Multiple niches, boxes and compartments (on the dashboard, behind the wall of the footrest and under the driver’s seat) allow you to have everything to hand while on the road.
For the convenience of customers even the baseline configuration of the vehicle includes an audio system setup with ISO connectors for the connection of loudspeakers or head unit, as well as 2 speakers pre-installed. Time spent on the road will be brightened by the up-to-date audio system with USB port and control buttons on the steering wheel.